Well, we’ve made some great progress over the last little bit. We’re super happy with how things are going so far. We’ve had our hiccups, and had to deal with some issues, but overall it’s going really well.
Here’s some of the things we’ve been working on, and working through.
- Finished first batch of concept art thanks to Jakob Eirich our concept art contractor
- Established a good portion of our art direction and what camera style(s?) we’ll use
- Working on our pixel art style / resolution
- High level Design for the Game
- Good pass on our games narrative
- Beginning to figure out our tech art issues and pipelines (2D Dynamic Lights!)
- Upgraded our Website
- First official Press Inquiry!
Right now we’re still in the very early planning and concept phase so we don’t want to share much right now, but in the coming weeks we’ll start releasing screen shots, concept art, tech/animation videos, and generally more information about our game in the near future.
If you are curious about who we are, well, check out our newly updated Team page.
On a side note, we’re pretty pumped to go to GDC this year. We’ve been a few times already, but never had a chance to go see the IGF & Choice Awards Ceremony, so that’ll be fun for us. If you are interested in grabbing a drink hit us up! We’ll be there all week taking in the sessions, tutorials, games, and getting into whatever other shenanigans we can find.
So like us on Facebook and Twitter and we’ll keep you posted.